We offer a premium quality range of Duct Hoses that is extensively used as exhaust pipes for ventilation and in air conditioning system. It is designed & manufactured using supreme quality raw materials and advanced techniques under the special guidance of our adroit professionals. Available in grey and white colours, it is widely used in fishing and shipping industries. Owing to its chemical resistance, durability, light weight and higher flexibility, the offered Duct Hoses are highly demanded in the market.
- Light weight for easy transportation.
- High flexibility for easy bending.
- Resistant to toxic chemicals and dramatic environment.
- Longer life made from virgin raw materials.
- Fisheries and shipping industries.
- Available in Grey/White Transparent/colours.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. A duct hose: what is it?
Ans - Air, fumes, dust, powder, chips, liquid waste, and other substances can be blown, vacuumed, or vented using duct hoses. The hoses are composed of the same material on the inside and outside, making them lightweight. The bend radius of a hose determines how flexible it is.
2. What is the purpose of ducting hose?
Ans - The use of ducting hoses for suction (under vacuum) and delivery (under pressure) of air or gases is fairly common. The ducting hoses are constructed of thermoplastic material (e.g. polyurethane) or fabric covered with some plastic compound (e.g. silicone-coated polyester) (e.g. silicone-coated polyester).
3. What distinguishes a hose from a duct?
Ans - The main distinctions between ducting and a hose are their sizes, wall thicknesses, and the media that is sent through them. In comparison to ducts, hoses are often constructed to have a smaller diameter.
4. What size is a flexible duct hose?
Ans - Both come in sizes ranging from 50mm to 300mm. The diameter of aluminium flexible ducting ranged from 80 to 500 mm. That applies to both the regular and the insulated ducting options. The diameters of the flexible acoustic ducting range from 80mm to 400mm.
- 1 Per Day
- 1 Days
- Western Europe Australia Eastern Europe Middle East South America Asia Central America North America Africa